Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bensons 14th birthday



Very often, as Bensons birthday is usually around the labor day weekend, we are travelling, camping, vacationing. This year his birthday was after the weekend, but a 50th anniversary party for Adams parents got us on the road again, litterally driving 9 hours on his birthday, Sept. 4th But we made up for it having every cousin, aunt, and uncle on the Wood side present for his shindeg, thanks to grandma & grandma's one wish of an all inclusive family photo. He is now proudly 14! I can assure you that I have never before heard "Happy Birthday to You" sung with more volume, gusto, or resonating base, with the total of 49 bodies accounting for the reunion.

1 comment:

PeavoyMom said...

Happy Birthday Benson!!!! I love your orange shirt Kym! When I first saw the pic I thought you were Kelly, because your face was down, I had to click on it to be sure it was you. Very stylish.