And no party would be ocmplete without a "Motly Crew"! Is that how it is spelled?? And by the way, how do you get the posts to veiw top to bottom in order as opposed to bottom to top? Its queering me.
You can change the settings in your Dashboard so that your oldest posts are always first. I did that for a while, but then I realized that no one knew when I posted something new, so I changed it back. Is that what you meant, or are you talking about in individual posts? Also, do you get an email when someone leaves a comment? If not, and you want to know you can set that up too. Call me if you want some phone help! Love ya!!!!
Hey Kymmer!!! I totally miss you and can't wait to see you this summer! I just thought I'd let you know that I'm doing my first REAL giveaway on my blog. Check it out, you know you like to save money, this will totally help you!
3 comments:
You can change the settings in your Dashboard so that your oldest posts are always first. I did that for a while, but then I realized that no one knew when I posted something new, so I changed it back. Is that what you meant, or are you talking about in individual posts? Also, do you get an email when someone leaves a comment? If not, and you want to know you can set that up too. Call me if you want some phone help! Love ya!!!!
I just now found your blog. I love it
Hey Kymmer!!! I totally miss you and can't wait to see you this summer! I just thought I'd let you know that I'm doing my first REAL giveaway on my blog. Check it out, you know you like to save money, this will totally help you!
Post a Comment